Thursday, July 9, 2009

My favourites

Assalamualaikum...helo everybody...today i would like to sahare with u bout my favourites programmes in tv...please read below..... First i fan of Doraemon...i love this cartoon because doraemon is cute..furthemore i'm really admire to his things....moreover this cartoon shows a friendship between two friends..doraemon n nobita..

Second i fan of boukenger...this is actually japaneese power rangers...all hero are strong and they work together to destroy the monsters....

this picture shows the heroes' true face in boukenger...
I have my own favourite novel...the tittle is Camilla..but i still don't finish read the novel yet..cause i borrowed from library...but the story is good n it's bout family....

My favourite movie is Princess Diaries..this movie is bout Mia who didn't know that she was a princess...this movie also improve my english....it's good for those who are trying to expert in listening skill...

Lastly I love autumn season....eventhough autumn is not in Malaysia but i hope i could go Uk to see autumn...leaves falling..
That's all...thank u..for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment