Sunday, June 7, 2009

Myself

Assalamualaikum...............halop..........i'm fahmi..........15 years old..........live at kg kolam........study at sultan zainal abidin religious secondary school,ladang.....so......firstly..thanks for those who read my blog.....i'm really appreciate it..........so....
i've 4 siblings.....i'm youngest..........i love english subject very much,arabic as well..........kaifahaluka???i love english because i just want to develop english in my school,most of them don't love this subject,they thougt that english is one of the difficult subject............one day i want to be english lecturer...hope me succeed...ok...........so if u have any opinions bout love..share with me....please read my short story...below......we can discuss bout love in Islam....or maybe bout muslims' dreessing........ok..........if anybody want to be my friend.....just add my e-mail in ur ym...but makesure u're behave person...........if anybody love to share or teach me more bout english...u're allowed........ok that's all...thank for ur loyalty read this blog...BAI......MA'SSALAMAh..........

No comments:

Post a Comment